Film: Walking Under Water
Masterclass by: Award winning filmmaker Eliza Kubarska & cameraman David Kaszlikowski
Objectives taught at the workshop:
• Where did we come from? Artistic background and the passion for adventure as a tool for creative solutions.
• Development stage. Working to develope your story, how do you choose your protatgonists?
• On location work. Difficulties of the far away and unknown locations. Problems solving during extreme locations projects. How to work with the people when you don’t know their language.
• Visual beauty and filming vs. storyline. How modern film-making interacts with the story you want to tell.
• Financial issues. How do you fund your film?
• My film crew. A film as a result of team work.
• Feature films vs formated for TV